Thundaflo Heavy Duty Channel Drainage System
The Proven Heavy Duty Channel Drainage System with Variable Built-in-Fall. Made in New Zealand
Grating: Various designs to suit application
Tested Load Rated E400 (Heavy Duty Forklifts, Truck
- Galvanised Steel Mesh (Heavy Commercial)
- Stainless Steel (Food Processing)
Galvanised and Stainless Steel
- Widths: 125mm, 200mm, 300mm
- Built-in-Fall (flat surface)
- Zero Gradient (sloping surface)
- Variable Gradient (undulating surface)
- Sumps are supplied with channel to form an integrated
THUNDAFLO is available
in three metre sections or can be customised to suit.
Proven on industrial sites for over 20 years
Direct Load Distribution: Designed to dissipate loading
directly into the concrete surround
section is tied directly into the concrete surround to form a rock-solid
Positioning system: One pour & Poly insert Built-in-Fall
- Superior hydraulics: Flow rates available
NZ Made - short lead times
THUNDAFLO Limited, a New Zealand company, specialise in the manufacture and distribution of a heavy duty steel channel drainage system (often referred to as slot, linear or trench drain) for the New Zealand market.
Established in 1996 to provide a solution for containment of fuel spills for treatment, Thundaflo was recently used for both the Tuhoi building’, Te Uru Taumatua and Wero, Auckland's new white water rafting complex.
||Thundaflo Heavy Channel Drainage