Triton Pool™ is a proprietary high sound absorbing acoustic panel designed specifically for swimming pool ceilings and high-up wall applications. The panels have an acoustic core with a concealed aluminium frame and are faced & edge wrapped in Sonatex™ glass mat composite finish which has been treated with a silicone water repellent spray. The panels are also foil membrane backed for resistance against condensation and moisture. Triton Pool™ can be made in a range of standard or custom sizes to suit most installations or design preferences.
New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)
The product will, if employed in accordance with the supplier's installation and maintenance requirements, assist with meeting the following provisions of the building code:
- Clause B2 Durability: Performance B2.3.1, B2.3.1(c), B2.3.2
- Clause C3 Fire affecting areas beyond the fire source: Performance C3.4(a)
- Clause F2 Hazardous building materials: Performance F2.3.1
Triton Pool Panel™ is a proprietary high sound absorbing acoustic panel designed specifically for swimming pool ceilings and high-up wall applications. The panels can be installed as free-floating "clouds", or direct fixed with proprietary brackets specific for pool environments.
Minimum general installation standard to AS/NZS 2785 and ASTM
Specific Triton Pool installation to manufacturer's technical requirements. Installers to be
members of the Association of Wall and Ceiling Industries of New Zealand (AWCI)
Provide evidence of experience, listing completed projects of similar size and
to comply with the requirements of NZS 4219;
with related building services installations complying specifically with
clauses 2.22, 2.25 and 2.29.
Clean using soft bristled brush, vacuum or a
damp cloth or as noted in product data sheet.
Asona Triton range
- Global Green Tag - Level A
- NZ manufactured / very low embodied energy materials, superior to imported competitor alternatives.
- Manufactured locally vs. imported
- Lower freight energy costs vs. imports
- Contain 85% recycled NZ glass waste vs. imported waste
- Packaging is from local recycled material and is reused where possible.
- High insulation ratings help conserve heating and cooling energy costs over the life of the building.
- Provides local employment in manufacture and distribution.
We offer our clients the service to renovate and recycle old, soiled or lightly damaged panels with new decorative and acoustic laminates (on site or at the factory) , thereby extending their service life instead of consigning them to landfill or the cost of total replacement. The objective is to extend product life cycle, lower maintenance costs, reduce wastage to land fill and to lower the environmental impact of acoustical finishes. For more information please contact Asona Ltd.