The system is a composite exterior plaster cladding made up of a mechanically fixed EPS insulation board, modified plaster, reinforced weather protected base and low maintenance, versatile finish. Components feature unique properties to ensure the durability and integrity of the system.
New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)
The product will, if employed in accordance with the supplier's installation and maintenance requirements, assist with meeting the following provisions of the building code:
- Clause B1 Structure: Performance B1.3.1, B1.3.2, B1.3.4
- Clause B2 Durability: Performance B2.3.1(b), B2.3.1(c)
- Clause E2 External moisture: Performance E2.3.2
- Clause F2 Hazardous building materials: Performance F2.3.1
Carry out an annual inspection and record this on the Resene Construction Systems Maintenance guide. For best results use Resene Paint Prep and Housewash liquid concentrate. Apply the diluted solution with a soft broom, and wash off with copious amounts of fresh water. Most detergents have a detrimental effect on fish life so avoid letting the washings run off into the storm-water system. DO NOT use harsh solvent based cleaners.
Resene Construction Systems GreenSite® strategy is full circle. Raw material supply through to product application is considered with all products and systems. The process monitors the resources we use and the waste that is produced, whilst maintaining consideration of the environmental performance and the applications of our products. Resene Construction Systems Incorporates 'new' recyclable materials into products ensuring we don't compromise; strength, durability, or integrity. Ultimately reducing our impact on the environment. New recyclables that are currently included in virtually all systems are:
- EPS - new grind from local EPS manufacturers is incorporated into our lightweight plaster products such as LiteRock, and MAX render.
- Glass - refined recycled glass is incorporated into all Rockcote base renders replacing a natural component of sand as a filler.