ASL’s Door components have been designed to suit a wide range of
operational requirements including hinged, top hung and bottom sliding.
With a range of hardware components also available, our
door components can also be used to create bi-folds and
pivot doors. Designed to give sharp, clean architectural lines
these doors have been widely used in banks, apartments,
schools and government spaces. Be sure to check out of
“Door Assembly Guide” later in this guide which has been
put together to ensure these doors are correctly assembled
on site by our customers.
• Stile widths available include 75mm, 100mm & 125mm
• Rails and Transoms include 75mm, 100mm & 150mm
• Easily accommodates 12.38 Laminated glass
• Top Hung and Bottom sliding rails available
• Variety of seals available to ensure great acoustic
View more informationhttps://aluminate.nz/aluminium-joinery/