The Boss rake-able steel fencing has been designed to aid quick installation and to offer a modern look on terrain that is either flat or sloping (up to 30°). Boss uses a unique clip-in mechanism making it the strongest raking panel on the market.
Boss panels don't require any modifications or additional posts when installed on uneven ground.
Available in 1.0H and 1.2H both with Balustrade compliance and PS1.
Spanning 2.4m between SHS65 posts. Manufactured from pre-galvanized steel the finish is smooth to the touch while offering substantial corrosion protection. Top and bottom rails are SHS40 with SHS16 pickets.
These are stocked in an epoxy powder coated black finish for quick supply or can be powder coated to a standard dulux colour of your choice.
Panels are supplied with brackets and Bremick Tek Screws. Up spec your fixings to Pentaforce security screw for added peace of mind.
Scope of use
The PS1 establishes The Boss panel as perfect for retaining walls, residential decks, sub divisions, pools, parks and schools.
New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)
The product will, if employed in accordance with the supplier's installation and maintenance requirements, assist with meeting the following provisions of the building code:
- Clause B1 Structure: Performance B1.3.4(a)
- Clause F4 Safety from falling: Performance F4.3.1, F4.3.2, F4.3.3, F4.3.4, F4.3.4(a), F4.3.4(b), F4.3.4(c), F4.3.4(d), F4.3.4(e), F4.3.4(f), F4.3.4(g), F4.3.4(h), F4.3.5, F4.3.5(a), F4.3.5(b)
Use in Service History
The Boss Balustrade has been in use since 2010.
Maintenance is required to meet any warranty claims.
- Remove Sap from trees
- No contact with water with high mineral content
- No contact with landscape or gardening equipment
- No contact with chemicals that may cause damage
- Remove attachment of foreign articles abrasive to the product
- Remove plant life of any sort that has grown directly upon or in contact with any portion of the product
- Periodically washing your fence with water paying attention to areas not rinsed/clean during rainfall
- Periodically check all fixings and replacing any that require it