The FrogLine horizontal lifelines low profile design combines effortless energy absorbing capabilities into every intermediate, end and corner anchor, consequently incorporating the line energy absorbers into the system.
This inventive approach ensures our FrogLine lifeline systems are always installed with the maximum energy absorption possible regardless of the horizontal line length.
• Patented low profile design.
• Mounted into steel purlins directly
• Advanced shock absorbing serpentine.
• Innovative built in fall indicators.
• Solid 316 stainless steel components.
• Quick connect shuttle.
• Smooth transition over intermediates.
The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2/ 5532 and European EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013.
PS1, PS3 and PS4 Available
Masterspec Partner 7938TH