Timberclear 1FR Fire Rated Intumescent Coating, it is a halogen-free, waterborne intumescent base coat developed for use on timber linings down to 9mm thick and structural timber work.
When exposed to high temperatures derived from flames or intensive heat from fire, TimberClear forms a thick layer of porous foam that extinguishes the flow of heat to the treated surface.
- Timberclear 1FR System has been tested and rated compliant to Group 1-S in NZ Building Code (ISO5660 Part 1 & 2)
- Protects both wood surfaces and load-bearing timber structures
- Protects internal load-bearing wood from fire, therefore reducing cross-sectional areas required, or omitting the need for encapsulating boards
- Cost effective
- Environmentally friendly low VOC
- Simple to apply
- Delivers a clear, superior architectural finish that preserves and enhances the aesthetic value of natural wood
- Timberclear Topcoat 1FR is offered in matt (gloss value 7) or low-sheen (gloss value 20)
View more technical datasheethttp://fireshieldcoatings.com/nz/aboutourproducts/