Composition® is an acoustic wall covering developed specifically to reduce reverberated noise.
Composition® is a high performance decorative and acoustic interior wall fabric, designed to manage reverberated noise and create stunning interiors.
Composition® is ideal for use on vertical surfaces and as Composition® provides a pin, staple and 'hook and loop' receptive surface, it can effectively transform your walls into acoustic notice boards. Available in over 30 stylish colours to mix, match, create logos and cut-ins - Composition® offers unlimited design options.
Composition® is made from Vertiface® fabric laminated to an acoustic, needle-punched and thermally bonded polyester backing. Composition® can be directly adhered to the wall substrate, eliminating the need for extensive wall preparation and painting.
Education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail, restaurants, and residential applications such as kid's bedrooms - anywhere reverberated noise is a problem, Composition® is ideal.
Composition® is fully recyclable and follows an ecological production process, manufactured under Autex's zero waste policy and containing recycled fibres.
Made from 100% polyester fibre
- Available in over 30 fashionable colours
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly
- UV stabilised and resistant to fading
- Safe, non-toxic and non-irritant
Polyester fibre is approved by the Australian Asthma Association
- Will not absorb moisture and will not rot or breakdown over time providing long term stability and performance
- Pin, staple and 'hook and loop' receptive allowing Composition® to be used as a display board
- Non-zip and non-fray for use with cut-ins and creating logos
- Easy to install in new or existing interiors
- Also available in 600mm x 600mm 'Peel n Stick' tiles