Laminex Timber Veneers are good for both you and the environment. To achieve the same beautiful look of solid timber, far less wood is required. This means fewer trees are needed to achieve your surface design and the impact on forests is reduced. In addition, you can be sure wherever MDF substrates are used they're sourced from sustainable forests in New Zealand, in moisture resistant and E0 specification.
Scope of use
Laminex Timber Veneers are suitable for interior commercial and residential applications such as furniture and joinery, shop and restaurant fittings, reception areas and hotel fit outs, homeware accessories and feature walls and paneling.
New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)
The product will, if employed in accordance with the supplier's installation and maintenance requirements, assist with meeting the following provisions of the building code:
- Clause B2 Durability: Performance B2.3.1
- Clause C3 Fire affecting areas beyond the fire source: Performance C3.4
- Clause F2 Hazardous building materials: Performance F2.3.1
B 2.3.1 - Laminex Timber Veneers are covered by a 7 year limited warranty. A copy of this document can be found at http://www.laminex.co.nz
Laminex Designed Timber Veneers have a Group Classification of 3 when tested in accordance with ISO5660 and New Zealand Building Code Verification Method C/VM2 Appendix A.
The product has and can make available the following additional evidence to support the above statements:
Laminex Timber Veneers are suitable for commercial and residential interiors, furniture and joinery, shop and restaurant fittings, reception areas and hotel fit outs, homeware accessories and feature walls and paneling.
All Laminex Timber Veneer panels are supplied sanded, trimmed and unfinished and will require polishing allowing for customisation at the finishing phase. Please ensure the polishing instructions provided by the polish supplier are strictly adhered to.
Please refer to your fabricator or joiner, along with the Laminex Timber Veneer panel tech data sheet for more information.
Laminex New Zealand has established GREENfirst® to encompass numerous programmes of environmental management. This reflects our belief that action must follow good intentions and ambitious goals. We are taking action to:
- reduce energy use throughout the life of our products through finding and implementing economical energy-efficient solutions for our businesses;
- ensure active water stewardship;
- reduce carbon emissions by optimising energy usage in the production of our products;
- work with suppliers to increase recycled and eco-friendly content in our raw materials, making mandatory the use of fibres from sustainable forests;
- ensure that our products and services meet or exceed requirements of ISO14001 Eliminate or minimise waste from products, services and workplaces.
- Participation in clusters which provide education and advocacy in sustainability including New Zealand Green Building Council; Sustainable Business Network and EnviroSpec
||Member of New Zealand Green Building Council