Specifically developed to resist excessive wind speeds and penetration from flying debris, StormShield®
is a certified debris impact resistant glass ideal for protecting your
family, staff and property during cyclones or hurricanes.
In the unlikely event the glass is damaged by flying storm debris, StormShield® remains weather-tight without tearing or breaching the window envelope.
- Proven to withstand extreme test
pressures of more than 12kPa, which equates to wind gusts in excess of
500km/h (10mm StormShield)
- No need for secondary protection such as storm shutters, thus allowing excellent clear vision
- Tested and Certified to the requirments of AS/NZS1170.2:2011
- Fully certified for use in Regions C & D in Australia and the Pacific Islands
- Available in many types of high performance thermal energy Low E glass and tints to enhance performance characteristics